As the weather begins to change, be sure you’re armed with the right company to take on your Driveway and Garage Repair the Polyjacking Way! Now is a great time to repair uneven concrete problem areas before the change in weather worsens the existing trip hazards. One area that is a common issue for many homeowners in the KC area is the garage and driveway.
Take a look at this project PolyMagic just completed for a residence here in #KansasCity. Five inches of concrete was raised by the polyjacking technique and expertise the PolyMagic crew brings to each project.
Driveway and Garage Repair the Polyjacking Way
PolyMagic has outlined the benefits of poly leveling when comparing to mudjacking. When you begin searching for a reputable concrete repair company, it’s imperative that you know the right questions to ask. Check out this article on Questions to Ask a Concrete Leveling Company. In the meantime, be sure you have completed your due diligence in learning about the difference in mudjacking and polyjacking. This is important to truly understand the benefits that polyjacking can have for your uneven concrete surfaces including: basements, foundation slabs, concrete steps, driveways, garage floors, patios, pool slabs, porches, sidewalks, and slab homes.
- Cost Effective– Concrete raising is typically about 33% less than replacing the same concrete. Ultimately, the cost of raising or stabilizing concrete is a direct reflection of how much leveling material the project will require.
- Time– Ready to use immediately.
- Clean Work Environment– No concrete or grout splatter and no wash down needed.
- Smaller Holes– Polyurethane concrete raising drills a nearly invisible 5/8 inch hole and the process calls for considerably fewer holes than traditional mudjacking. When finished, minimal patchwork is needed.
- Lightweight– This material will never lose density. It is permanent and weighs only about 2 pounds per cubic foot. Compared to traditional mudjacking that weighs about 100 pounds per cubic foot.
- Green– Polyurethane is environmentally friendly. It consists of 39-49% renewable and recycled materials.
Are you ready for a quick, accurate quote? Our new online quoting tool allows you to upload pictures of your project so we can get a better understanding of the repairs needed, AND we save you time! Let us help you!