As a leading mudjacking and polyjacking company within the Kansas City and NE Kansas area, PolyMagic has outlined the benefits of poly leveling when comparing to mudjacking. When you begin searching for a reputable concrete repair company, it’s imperative that you know the right questions to ask. Check out this article on Questions to Ask a Concrete Leveling Company. In the meantime, be sure you have completed your due diligence in learning about the difference in mudjacking and polyjacking. This is important to truly understand the benefits that polyjacking can have for your uneven concrete surfaces including: basements, foundation slabs, concrete steps, driveways, garage floors, patios, pool slabs, porches, sidewalks, and slab homes.
- Cost Effective– Concrete raising is typically about 33% less than replacing the same concrete. Ultimately, the cost of raising or stabilizing concrete is a direct reflection of how much leveling material the project will require.
- Time– Ready to use immediately.
- Clean Work Environment– No concrete or grout splatter and no wash down needed.
- Smaller Holes– Polyurethane concrete raising drills a nearly invisible 5/8 inch hole and the process calls for considerably fewer holes than traditional mudjacking. When finished, minimal patchwork is needed.
- Lightweight– This material will never lose density. It is permanent and weighs only about 2 pounds per cubic foot. Compared to traditional mudjacking that weighs about 100 pounds per cubic foot.
- Green– Polyurethane is environmentally friendly. It consists of 39-49% renewable and recycled materials.