Happy Halloween! Talk about spooky…. those cracks in your concrete! Don’t let Halloween scare you more than it should! Fix those concrete cracks along your sidewalk, garage, porch, patio, driveway and slabs before the freeze/thaw cycle begins! Kansas City will be heading into the winter season soon and will get some spooky things happening with your cracks… expanding, widening, etc. Don’t let this get out of hand!
Let us provide an estimate for the most effective method of concrete lifting and repair out there – polyjacking! Why is polyjacking so effective?
- Cost Effective – Concrete raising is typically about 33% less than replacing the same concrete. Ultimately, the cost of raising or stabilizing concrete is a direct reflection of how much leveling material the project will require.
- Time – Ready to use immediately.
- Clean Work Environment – No concrete or grout splatter and no wash down needed.
- Smaller Holes – Polyurethane concrete raising drills a nearly invisible 5/8 inch hole and the process calls for considerably fewer holes than traditional mudjacking. When finished, minimal patchwork is needed.
- Lightweight – This material will never lose density. It is permanent and weighs only about 2 pounds per cubic foot. Compared to traditional mudjacking that weighs about 100 pounds per cubic foot.
- Green – Polyurethane is environmentally friendly. It consists of 39-49% renewable and recycled materials.
Oh, and Happy Halloween, Kansas City!!