When the focal point of your garage is towards the floor, and not because it’s impeccable, you may need the experts at PolyMagic! Our team offers polyjacking services around the KC area for many areas, including the garage floor, sidewalks, driveway, patios, porches, and stairs. The latest method of polyjacking versus traditional mudjacking has several benefits, including:
– Cost Effective – Concrete raising is typically about 33% less than replacing the same concrete. Ultimately, the cost of raising or stabilizing concrete is a direct reflection of how much leveling material the project will require.
– Time – Ready to use immediately.
– Clean Work Environment – No concrete or grout splatter and no wash down needed.
– Smaller Holes – Polyurethane concrete raising drills a nearly invisible 5/8 inch hole and the process calls for considerably fewer holes than traditional mudjacking. When finished, minimal patchwork is needed.
– Lightweight – This material will never lose density. It is permanent and weighs only about 2 pounds per cubic foot. Compared to traditional mudjacking that weighs about 100 pounds per cubic foot.
– Green – Polyurethane is environmentally friendly. It consists of 39-49% renewable and recycled materials.
We offer free polyjacking estimates and guarantee an efficient, customer-service oriented, and effective solution! Fill out this brief form for your free estimate!