Did you know that one of the most dangerous part of your home or apartment complex is the uneven concrete? The #1 visit to the ER is from falls on concrete. Are you ready to get a free estimate? https://www.polymagic.net/request-a-quote/
Check out this before and after from a home in Kansas City today! A 3″ lift made a huge difference in the sidewalk/driveway. Let our crew bring your uneven concrete up to a safe position. Remove the trip hazards!
Ready for a free estimate? Get on the PolyMagic calendar now! https://www.polymagic.net/request-a-quote/
When the focal point of your garage is towards the floor, and not because it’s impeccable, you may need the experts at PolyMagic! Our team offers polyjacking services around the KC area for many areas, including the garage floor, sidewalks, driveway, patios, porches, and stairs. The latest method of polyjacking versus traditional mudjacking has several benefits, including:
– Cost Effective – Concrete raising is typically about 33% less than replacing the same concrete. Ultimately, the cost of raising or stabilizing concrete is a direct reflection of how much leveling material the project will require.
– Time – Ready to use immediately.
– Clean Work Environment – No concrete or grout splatter and no wash down needed.
– Smaller Holes – Polyurethane concrete raising drills a nearly invisible 5/8 inch hole and the process calls for considerably fewer holes than traditional mudjacking. When finished, minimal patchwork is needed.
– Lightweight – This material will never lose density. It is permanent and weighs only about 2 pounds per cubic foot. Compared to traditional mudjacking that weighs about 100 pounds per cubic foot.
– Green – Polyurethane is environmentally friendly. It consists of 39-49% renewable and recycled materials.
We offer free polyjacking estimates and guarantee an efficient, customer-service oriented, and effective solution! Fill out this brief form for your free estimate!
Need an expert to help you conquer your mission?
Why does concrete settle? This is an age-old question that has no definitive answer, rather could be a combination of several factors. Let’s explore the following reasons why concrete settles: poor soil conditions, poor compaction, tree roots and poor drainage all impact the integrity of the soil under a concrete slab.
COMMON PROBLEM AREAS
- Interior Floor Slabs
- Garage Approaches
- Porches and Stoops
- Pool Decks and Patios
The team at PolyMagic in KC has decades of experience with concrete lifting, residential and commercial repairs and polyjacking. Now is the perfect time to get a free estimate to see how much damage the winter thaw/freeze cycle had on your concrete. Give us a call (816-765-4800) or fill out this form today (https://www.polymagic.net/request-a-quote/)!
PolyMagic will continue to practice #socialdistancing with our #polyjacking and #concretelifting estimates. We are able to provide an estimate if your problem area does not have a barrier to access. After the tech visits the residence, he will email the bid, and call the resident to walk through the estimate details.
Now is a good time to get some of the items on your to-do list completed… ready for an estimate? Simply complete this form and we’ll reach out with available slots!
Why not check some tasks off your to-do list? The tech at PolyMagic is still completing estimates and jobs. He has some openings for estimate times next Tuesday and Thursday, so fill out this form and we’ll add you to the system for an estimate! https://www.polymagic.net/request-a-quote/
PolyMagic is a leader in concrete lifting, leveling, foundation repair/grading and flatwork in the Kansas City, central Missouri, and NE Kansas areas.
PolyMagic was initially established to address concrete lifting issues within basement floors, and has since expanded to cover problems areas, both residential and commercial, including:
– Basement Floors
– Concrete Steps
– Foundation Slabs
– Garage Floors
– Pool Slabs
– Slab Homes